Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality.
- Peter F. Drucker, American management guru
- in innovation
- innovation should not be held hostage to financial crises
- the demand for cheaper, faster and better encourages innovation and drives growth in any industry
- complexity is a sum total of simplicity
- we must constantly learn and evolve
- nothing is impossible
- WE CAN
- there will always be demand for cheaper, faster and better, be it semiconductor chips or software
- majority of software projects end up in failure and cause losses to the customers, the service providers (or vendors), or both
- innovative solutions are the need of the hour to the long standing problems faced by software development teams worldwide
- simplicity and ease-of-use are key to the acceptance and success of any solution
- OUR SUCCESS LIES IN THE SUCCESS OF OUR CUSTOMERS
These are our beliefs. We are a young company based in Hyderabad, India, and we aim to change the way software is developed.
We can do it with your support and we promise you of ours.
First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.
- Napoleon Hill, American author, 1883-1970